Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Scattered Beginning

I've never had a blog before. I've also never had chicken pox. But I have had a horse. I've had many. I have one now. Just one. It's sad, I know. I need more. But basically I feel the need to introduce myself to all you nonexistent babes and bros that are reading this. I'm not doing this huge thing. Y'all will get to know me on your own as time passes. That is if you decide to stick with me and read my random ramblings. But my name's Abigail. I'm 16, I'm scatter-brained, and my computer broke last October and Im still trying to fix it. That's all you need to know for now. 

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY? 

Sorry, I move fast. First entry and I'm already saying I love you. Let's go have a drink and get to know each other and then maybe once I'm drunk enough I'll say I love you. (You have to buy since I'm underage) And since I don't drink, we can't go out for drinks. Unless by drink I meant a juice box. But I didn't. 
Let's just go for coffee.

DISCLAIMER: I WON'T START ACTIVELY POSTING FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment